Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Projects

When I got this month's Paper Pumpkin, I loved it! Cute little triangles with puffy yarn tops. Adorable. I made 4 and then made dinner.

A few days later, my kids' fundraiser items came home, and we all needed to organize and bag the goodies (and when I say, "we all," I mean "I").

So here I am bagging fundraiser items, and I'm thinking, "gee, these sure could use a little thank you note from the kids."

I ran downstairs and grabbed the Red Box, some scraps and adhesive, and called the kiddos over. I said the three magic words that bring them the most joy: "Go for it."

This is what they came up with (note the watermark!):


This is Henry’s card

This is Annie’s


And this is our collaboration!

And then inside each one, they had to write a note. Henry's only 6, so his writing and spelling are limited. I think it's adorable.


Of course I had to try my hand at some projects, too:




Paper Pumpkin is so much more than an amazing red box of joy. It's family time. It's creativity-in-waiting. It’s supplies that are pre-cut and ready-to-go when you need it. But most of all, it's fun!

If you don't already subscribe, you should really think about it. Click HERE for more information or contact me. I'd be happy to talk to you about getting you started!

If you're convinced, then click HERE and sign up. If you pre-pay for 12 months, you earn hostess benefits, too!

Thank you for stopping by today.
Check back again soon for more fun ideas. Until then, stay crafty!

Alison






No comments:

Post a Comment