Monday, November 3, 2014

A Tag-erific Week

This week, I am going to show off the tags I've been working on for a craft fair for which I have a table. I know! My own table! It's so exciting.

My favorite little tag so far is my mini minion:

Just look at him! He's adorable! Ok, so you can probably figure out how to make him based on the shapes. It's a series of punches, really. But the best part is his hair. You know what that's from? Wait for it . . . 

The Nuts About You hostess set!


See that little bit of grass? It's his hair! I love it.

I'm going to sell these little tags for $1 each, but you could make your own with a few select punches. Either way, I'd be happy to help. If you choose $150 in stamping supplies and goodies, you can purchase the Nuts About You set for only $10. Contact me today to find out more or just start shopping! 







No comments:

Post a Comment