Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seagull at Sunset

This is another punch idea, but it's not original to me. I've seen variations of this project all over Pinterest, so I can't take credit for it. 

Well, I could. But that would be wrong.

One of my close stamping friends loves sponging (Hi, Brenda!), so I dedicate this card to her.



This is a simple project. It just requires some time to play with colors. I used Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine tango for the background. The seagull is punched in white and sponged with Smoky Slate. I used my Pumpkin Pie marker to fill in his beak.

Of course the seagull is punched with the Bird Builder punch. Google that sucker, and you'll be amazed at what you can do with it.


Thanks for looking. If you like this project, please check out my others in the Stamp of the Week tab. All completed projects are for sale, so you know, if you like 'em . . .

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment