Friday, October 10, 2014

Pick a Pack of Pickled Peppers?

Well, as much as I like peppers, it's even better than that:

Pick a Pack of Paper!


If you sign up as a demonstrator during the month of October, you will receive one free package of Designer Series Paper each month for six months! 

You know you want to join this "family." We have way too much fun! 

Click on the right to "Join the Fun" or just to see what it's all about. You get discounts, special offers, invitations to private events, sneak peeks and exclusive products. Seriously, you know how much fun it is to get your order from your demo, right? Now, imagine that SU! box being delivered to YOUR door. It's like Christmas all the time at my house. Henry, our six-year-old saw the UPS truck next door yesterday when he was playing outside. He ran inside and said, "Whaddya get from Stampin' Up! today?"

I told him I didn't get a box. The UPS truck came for our neighbor. He looked puzzled. I guess we do get a lot of boxes at our house.

And you can too! Plus, free DSP! You know you want to check it out. Go ahead!

I'd be happy to talk to you if you have any questions about demonstrating or fulfilling the requirements. 

I hope to talk to you soon. Until then, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment