Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lego My Tag!!





I have a six-year-old boy and a nine-year-old girl, so yeah, I am pretty familiar with the plastic blocks. I imagine I will be making quite a few of these. Annie has a birthday party to go to this weekend. 

Is it wrong to buy a gift to match the tag?

I will have dozens of these at my craft table on November 16 in Sherman. Save the date--more details to come closer to the event.

But if you aren't local and can't come to see me and my goodies, contact me for special orders or to purchase the necessary materials to make your own at home!

Here's what you'll need:

Cardstock in your favorite Lego colors, a "To" and "From" stamp, ribbon (Shhh, I used retired ribbon) and two punches:
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will show another beloved character or two, so make sure to drop in. Until then, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment