Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Items for Sale and a Curvy Teacher Gift

Today I want to show an adorable Curvy Keepsake Gift Box idea, just in time for teacher gifts for Christmas:




I just attached to little "leaves" (they're actually wings from the Bird Builder Punch).

The paper is the "Under the Tree" DSP, and I am in love with this paper. It's heavier than cardstock and holds up really well.

I am also debuting a new page on my site! My "Items for Sale" page allows you to shop without making these projects yourself. If you like it and want it right away, I can send it to you!

I will be adding items all the time. Please check out my page and let me know what you think!

Tomorrow, I'll show you how to turn the Curvy Keepsake framelit into a mug. It's super cute!

Until then, stay crafty,

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment