Monday, November 17, 2014

Craft Fair Highlights

Well, the craft fair is over, and it was a big success! I hadn't planned on doing one this year, but when my friend, Jessica Ingold, couldn't staff her table, she asked me to fill in. I was so honored that I had to say "yes!"

I didn't really have anything to sell, so I got busy making this and that. As it turned out, everything sold but for a few items! WOW!

I also made some new friends and some new customers. I should really do this more often!
Here is Henry helping me with my "mock set-up" at home. He was such a helper!

Here I am at my booth! What fun! These two little girls in the background kept coming by and sneaking my peppermints. They thought I hadn't noticed! Tee hee.


And here is my booth. All those tags on the left? All gone! Plus, the lady who bought them liked the display for them so much, she took that too. A couple other ladies asked me about it. Maybe I should go into the "craft-fair-display-making" business while I'm at it.

I had a little drawing to win a prize, and everyone who enters gets a hand-stamped "thank you" card from me. I guess I should get going on that!

Later today or tomorrow, I'll show my biggest sellers. 

I'm going to post some items for sale this week on this blog. I have perfect gifts for a teacher/coworker/bus-driver/mail-carrier/hairdresser/etc. And for $5, they're a great deal. 

Thanks for taking a peek today. I hope to see you later. Until then, stay crafty!

Alison




No comments:

Post a Comment