Thursday, November 13, 2014

Scrap Tags

Again, I am posting a project using scraps. I feel like a squirrel hoarding nuts for the winter, only I'm hoarding Stampin' Up! products.

Remember that mosaic tree card where I piled strips of paper under a punched out tree? Here's a reminder:


Well, you didn't think I was just going to swipe those crumb cake trees into the trash, did you? 

I used them to make tags for this weekend's Craft Fair:


I sponged Soft Suede around the edges of the trees as well as the Mossy Meadow tag bases. The embellishments are the Frosted Sequins from the Holiday Catalog. The strip of twine is a piece I pulled out of the Burlap Ribbon. Talk about frugality; I have gotten hundreds of pieces of twine from that Burlap Ribbon just by separating the threads. 

The ribbon at the top of the tags is the new cotton ribbon in the Idea Book and Catalog. It is so soft and yummy.

So, let me ask you: what do you think I should sell these little tags for? What will people pay for homemade tags? I can't wait to hear your replies!

Thanks for stopping by. Check back tomorrow for more project ideas. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment