Friday, November 7, 2014

Tag-erific Week Day 5

I got so busy getting ready for stamp club today that I almost forgot to post the last day of "Tag" week, heaven-forbid.

Yesterday's post revealed my secret to saving pieces of more expensive product that would otherwise go unseen (see that post HERE). Today, I promised to show off what I did with that salvaged piece of scrap.

Here it is:




It's simple, and just think; if I hadn't saved that little circle of glimmer paper, I'd have to punch out a whole new piece. Think of the waste!

I will be selling these little beauties, along with all the other tags showcased this week at my booth Sunday, November 16 in Sherman. As the week progresses, I will reveal more details about the event, but for now, just save the date!

If you want to make this yourself and need supplies, I'm your gal. Click on any of the products below and these items will be shipped right to your door!


Thanks for looking. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment