Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcome to Valentine Week!

This week I will be posting projects you can make for your special squeeze. Today's project showcases the "Wood You Be Mine?" set. I LOVE this set. My husband (who is really the farthest thing from a lumberjack) owns so many checkered flannel shirts, that we have an ongoing joke about how he needs to get outside and chop some wood. As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to have it.




Notice the box/bag he's mounted on? It's a modification of the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. It's super easy to make. Here are the directions:





For the bottom, you just need a rectangle cut at 1 1/2 inches by 3 3/4 inches.

Voila! I'm sure you can think of lots of goodies to put in this container. I need to think of something that echoes "lumber." Any ideas?

Thanks for checking out today's inspiration. Don't forget Sale-a-Bration! For every $50 you spend, you get to pick out a FREE item! Plus, if you order at least $50 online from me, I will send you a gift! Win-win.

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment