Sunday, October 25, 2015

Christmas Card Extravaganza!




I love these ladies!

Yesterday was amazing! My dear friends and creative sisters Rachel ChamberlainJulie DavisonJessica Ingold and I have been working for months on an event that culminated yesterday into a GREAT hit!

We called it "Handmade for the Holidays" and it was a three-hour play-pamper marathon of Christmas joy. Julie, Jessica, Rachel and I each took three stamp sets from the current Holiday Catalog and designed Christmas Cards chock full of products. We wanted to give everyone the opportunity to play with, touch and keep as many of the holiday catalog products as possible.

My Mom, Me and Friend Colette

We prepped, cut, embossed and scored ahead of time, so all our ladies had to do was come stamp and assemble. Even then it was hard to get 12 projects done in 3 hours! That's how amazing the projects were.

Jessica & Me

Julie & Me

I will post pictures of all the projects for the event this week, but for today, I am sharing mine. Here were my three stamp sets:

Jingle All the Way Bundle: $29.75


Cozy Christmas: $19


Joyful Season: $21


And here are my projects:






We are thinking of doing this event again for the Spring Catalog. It sounds like a good idea to me! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment