Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Gratitude

Hello, crafty friends! Yes, it's been a while (ahem) since I posted, but that's not because I haven't been crafting. Lemme see . . . which event do you want to hear about first? The Harry Potter party? Grandma's 91st birthday, the Christmas Card Spectacular, Stamp club . . .

I'll get to all of them, I promise. But first, on this gorgeous fall day, let me share one of my projects from last night's Stamp Club. When I was searching ideas for the "Lighthearted Leaves" stamp set on Pinterest, I found this. I literally gasped when I saw it. It was so beautiful! I tried it myself and found that it was really simple. You know, coloring is all the rage, so I thought my stampers would appreciate this project. And they did.

I wish I could attribute this design, but when I clicked on the Pinterest link, I just got a larger photo. If you know who designed this, please let me know because I want to give her (or him) credit! It's stunning!






Materials List:
Lighthearted Leaves stamp set (photopolymer): $26 (139712 Holiday Catalog p. 44); Leaflets Framelits Dies: $25 (138283); Crystal Effects: $6.25 (101055 p. 156); Gold Cording Trim: $5 (139618 Holiday Catalog p. 24)

INK/PAPER: Archival Black Ink, Cherry Cobbler paper/marker, Pumpkin Pie paper/marker, Cajun Craze paper, Real Red marker, Whisper White paper

If you love this project, you can have one for yourself! You will get this as a Thank You with any $40 order placed before November 9. 

Is your "Wish List" long than that? Remember that any order over $300 earns an extra 3% in Stampin' Rewards as long as you place it by November 9 @ 11:55 pm MT! 

Anyone who places a $300 order will get a special gift in the mail from me (who doesn't love surprises?).

Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time, stay crafty!
Alison



No comments:

Post a Comment