Friday, February 5, 2016

My Pocket Sketch Challenge Entry

Hello, stampers! We all get in a funk sometimes and need a little inspiration. That's why I was so happy to see my friend, Julie Davison's Pocket Sketch Challenge! She is so smart and such a joy to be around; plus, she is über inspirational, so when she put this challenge out there, I thought I would give it a go.

Here is her sketch, which we can follow literally or creatively interpret: 


As I am always looking for creative ways to use DSP, I thought her sketch was brilliant. A few circle punches and I'm good to go. And I really was! Here is my first entry:
"Going Global" stamp set, "Going Places" DSP stack,
Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow and Basic Black CS


Then I remembered a new set I hadn't used yet and tried the same sketch idea with it:

Materials: "Apple of My Eye" stamp, "Have a Cuppa" DSP stack,
Melon Mambo and Whisper White CS



I love how bright and sunny this is!

Thanks for inspiring me, Julie! I hope I've inspired YOU to get out your stamps and play. Maybe you want to enter Julie's sketch challenge, too? Just click on the Layout picture at the beginning of this post.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment