Sunday, June 22, 2014

Christmas in June

Today we will make this card in our Christmas in June meeting. Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush for Christmas? I know! But I liked how it echoes the whimsy of a Seussical Christmas.



Everything on the card is current except for the "December" which I pulled from a retired set. If you want to make this card yourself, you can use the new Project Life Day To Day Photopolymer Stamp Set. It's adorable; I just don't have it yet.

The "Happy" is from "Age Awareness."

The background "stars" are from the Flower Patch set. I know! It's THAT versatile!

I used the Flower Fair Framelits (that coordinate with the Flower Patch set) to get two sparkly gold "stars" and then placed them atop each other to make the "super star." The centers of each star are from the Gold Sequin Trim.

If you don't want to make this card yourself, you can purchase it! I sell the Christmas cards in packs of 3 for $5 each. Click on my "Christmas 'Round the Year" tab at the top of this page for more information. 

Thanks for looking!

Until tomorrow,

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!


No comments:

Post a Comment