Friday, September 26, 2014

Stamp of the Week Day 5: Tea Light Holder

I used the Gift Box Punch Board for this, and it was very simple. I started with an 8 X 8 piece of Real Red Cardstock and then followed the Punch Board directions to make a 1 ¾ X 1 ¾ X 3 ¼ box. 

Then, I cut out one of the sides, punched the tree out and then put my piece of embossed window sheet inside:

Displaying photo.JPG

I then used sticky strip to put the panel back in (there is no way to attach it to the bottom, but since it sits on its base, you don't really need to).

Here is a close-up of the embossed piece: 


Thank you for looking! Please check out my online programs, including the Stamp of the Week where you can get all the projects featured this week and the Stamp and Punch bundle at a really great price!

Thanks for looking,

Alison











No comments:

Post a Comment